Are you passionate about fostering a positive and nurturing environment for both educators and students? Do you have extensive experience in the People’s Department and a keen eye for contributing to building exceptional organisations? If so, we invite you to join our team as an HR Generalist at Imagine Montessori School.
Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is a unique and innovative school with a tireless focus on nurturing talents for a better world. Our main focus is identifying and promoting the talents each child is born with and developing children’s eagerness to learn and develop their entrepreneurial mindset and social-emotional skills.
As the HR Generalist, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our school’s work environment, talent acquisition, development, and retention efforts. You will work closely with the school leadership team to cultivate a positive and engaging culture that aligns with our educational philosophy and values.
- Lead the hiring and onboarding of exceptional international educators and administrators who share our Montessori principles and educational vision.
- Lead initiatives to strengthen employee engagement and overall job satisfaction (perks, satisfaction programs…)
- Foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion, ensuring that our school remains a welcoming space for all individuals.
- Manage personnel information, including records, payroll, and benefits.
- Keep employee records up-to-date and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Administer employee leave, holidays, and absences.
- Interpret and apply relevant labour policies and regulations.
- Manage employee relations, addressing any concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate and ensure Health and Safety at work
- Lead the Data Protection Law at work.
- The role will be part of the Administration Team directly collaborating.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology, or related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven experience in the role, ideally within an educational setting.
- Strong people’s orientation and alignment with creating a positive learning environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, HR software, recruitment tools and reporting.
- Spanish and English: bilingual (C1 or higher).
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Immediate incorporation
- This role is an office based and located in Paterna (Valencia).
- Competitive conditions according to the candidate’s experience
If you’re excited about the opportunity to contribute to a thriving educational community and believe you have the skills and passion to excel as our HR Generalist, please submit your resume, a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, and contact information for three professional references.
Join us in shaping the future of education through a supportive and inspiring work environment! We look forward to reviewing your application and discovering how you can contribute to the growth of Imagine Montessori School.
Imagine Montessori School is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or marital status.