Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is looking to hire a certified Montessori Guide for Elementary class (6 to 9 or 9 to 12 years old).
Candidate is expected to be assertive, warm, positive and organized. The candidate will also bring a passion for education and a creative approach to achieve our School‘s vision.
Requirements for this role:
- Possess Upper and/or Lower Elementary Certification in Montessori Education;
- Bachelor of Education (BoEd), Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE), Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP), “Magisterio” or UK Level 6 equivalent;
- Have +2 years’ experience teaching in Elementary Montessori environments;
- Ability to work with students of various abilities, including those with various identified exceptionalities;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Native English speaker;
- Submit necessary documents for a completed personnel file, including motivation letter, CV and two references.
Desirable for this role:
- Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage
- Qualified Teacher Status
Imagine Montessori School is a growing school with the vision of spreading Montessori methodology through a relevant number of children by contributing to their natural deployment, involving families and the community into this process. English is the primary language of the School (Certified by British Council) with students ranging from 2 to 18-year-old. We already have a wonderful team of Montessori Children’s House and Lower Elementary guides.