Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is a unique and innovative school with a tireless focus on nurturing talents for a better world. Our main focus is to identify and promote the talents each child is born with and develop children’s eagerness to learn and develop their entrepreneurial mindset and social-emotional skills.
The Senior Administrator is a key role in our team. He/She will facilitate the school operations to cope with pedagogical needs coordinating a team of +7. This role has an active role as a team player, process improvement, and project management.
- Lead new projects based on school vision and needs
- Continuous process improvement of internal protocols
- Launch and overview the enrichment program
- Keep track of budgets
- Act as liaison with key partners (legal, HR, health & safety…) and institutions
- Gather IT school requirements and coordinate with specialists
- Coordination and coaching of the administrative staff (+7 staff)
- Coordinate Secretary, Purchasing, Maintenance, Kitchen, Transport and Cleaning personnel
- Work side to side with Pedagogical Directors to cope with their needs
- Report to Executive Director
Demonstrated skills and requirements:
- Fluent English and native Spanish speaker
- Team development skills
- Project Management skills (plan, execute, follow-up, budgeting)
- Customer-centric and customer-facing role
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Analytical and result oriented
- Process improvement
- Management tools
- Advanced user: Excel, Word and Google Drive
- Basic user level: web and CRM
Recruitment process: March 2023. Immediate incorporation.
Full time: M-F from 9 am to 6pm. This role is an office based and located in Paterna (Valencia).
En Zubi Group garantizamos el cumplimiento de la legislación vigente en materia de igualdad, objetividad y no discriminación, basando todos nuestros procesos de selección en la cualificación y las competencias de las personas que participan en los mismos.