Zubi Capital is a dedicated and independent Asset Management and Wealth Management firm. We create innovative impact investment and advisory solutions, as a catalyst to promote sustainable development, through the management of investment vehicles and assets that allow investors and clients to generate both economic returns and social and environmental impact:
- Zubi Asset Management: highly specialized advisors on alternative investment vehicles and opportunities whose purpose is to generate a triple positive social, environmental and economic impact.
- Zubi Wealth Management: Multi-Family Office committed to help individuals, families, endowments, foundations, and other institutional investors or investment advisors align their values with their investments to generate a positive social and environmental impact
Zubi Capital is the investment arm of Zubi Group, a holding company with focus on Impact: Venture Builder (Zubi Labs), Asset & Wealth Management (Zubi Capital), Real Estate & Innovation (Zubi Cities), Consulting (Hands-on Impact) and Education (Imagine Montessori).
We are focused on solving social and environmental challenges creating and investing in companies, across a set of diverse themes like climate change, circular economy, social inclusion, sustainable communities or education. The Group is family owned and acts as an operating group next to the family foundation’s philanthropic initiatives.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst Trainee, who is looking to develop within the Venture Capital fund team. You will work with the investment team with great exposure to the way we work, think and invest. In addition, you will participate in our ecosystem with access to our network of entrepreneurs. Main tasks:
- Identify, analyze and detect market trends and opportunities.
- Support our investment process administratively and, where appropriate, with research and analysis on a particular sector, technology or business. Assist Associates and Managers in closing new investments in Startups.
- Support the team in portfolio companies management, as well as in reporting tasks with the collection and presentation of data related to investments.
- Review inbound investment opportunities through our platform, presenting relevant companies to the investment team.
- Assist the team in the definition and implementation of the tools and workflows needed in the invested companies, providing maximum value to them (network, operational support, public financing) for the proper functioning of the fund.
We encourage you to send us your CV (even if you don’t fit all the points) if
- You have previous internship experience in investment / financial services or strategy consulting.
- You are passionate about the Spanish/pan-European entrepreneurial ecosystem, financial markets and investment, have an interest in the latest technological trends, as well as an interest in solving social/environmental challenges to build a more sustainable world.
- You are a restless, curious, proactive person who seeks solutions to challenges and problems with initiative.
- You enjoy working with people and like to build relationships.
- You are an organized person with attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. We love people who have lived international experiences and who help us to see that we are a small part of something much bigger.
Do you want to know why it’s worth working at Zubi Capital?
- 6 months Full-time paid internship agreement, with real possibilities of joining the company as an investment analyst at the end of the internship.
- Our office is in Madrid and you will have the possibility to work partially remotely.
- A great work environment, which is flexible, dynamic, empowering and where people have priority over numbers.
- To be able to dedicate your energy and talent together with an innovative and equally motivated team towards a positive social & environmental impact that will help us on the important path of sustainability.
- Possibility to grow personally and professionally within all our projects – you set the limit!
- In summary, to have you join our family of dreamers and Changemakers!
If you’ve always wanted to work in an organization that has a positive impact and where we genuinely care about people, this is the place for you. You can devote your talent and energy to creating innovative solutions that help us on the urgent path to sustainability and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to make it happen.
This is your chance to work in a company that will enable and lead the transition towards a sustainable economy by challenging the status quo and redefining the way capital is invested.
If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission we’d love to get to know more about you. Send us your CV even if you don’t fit all the requirements 🙂
Zubi Capital is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or marital status